Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

wanted me to sign papers saying I inspected the RV before we even picked it up, then told me they had everything done, but wanted us to sign and pay before we picked it up. Took my 1000 deposit, but when the deal fell through, tried to keep the 1000, but disputed the crooks through my credit card as fraud.

Be wary of these crooks, I should have listened to the reviews, but I didnt, and I became another in thier book of cheating people.

Do not do business with these people. No one in thier right mind would sign a paper saying they had inspected it before they even bought the RV, I will make sure social media is warned of these crooks

I didn't like: Crooked attempt to cheat us.

Comments

Well, if you know how a business works when buying something like this then you should know they do require a deposit. I have done business with them before and their policy states in the contract they all customers MUST sign before taking the deposit states that it is non-refundable. This is a bogus review, will very little detail and nobody should take this serious.