1.3K views
3.0

Bought a 2017 Hemisphere 282RK and picked up it 7-7-2016. When I got home and went to load it with my personal items, found two damaged blinds and the side of one my recliners was scraped.

Notified my salesperson and after two calls and being irate on the second one she returned my call a week later.

Got in touch with the warranty person who also takes forever to return a call and then requests pictures that were sent, now after 4 weeks I can't either one to return a call or an email. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2017 forest river salem hemisphere 282rk rv from Jeff Couchs Rv Nation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jeff Couchs Rv Nation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to and very poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jeff Couchs Rv Nation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

That is BS they do nothing but their best to help. It sounds like to me you are just unwilling to do YOUR part in this.

The factory put constraints on the dealer and they have to play by their rules. If you dont like it call Forest River.

Williamsburg, Ohio, United States #1247208

That's the way they do business. All about sales, but once you are out of state with your unit no one wants to work on you are screwed.