Jeff Couchs Rv Nation - Damaged RV..Jeff Couch RV Nation

21 of 23 Jeff Couchs Rv Nation reviews

Update added by user May 05, 2015

Hi There, The only update I have not heard from Jeff Couch of Jeff Couch's RV Nation nor from his Driver John Cesar.I have been in touch with John Cesar's insurance carrier .I was told at the time by John Cesar that John's deductable was higher than the amount of my damages so he would pay the amount out of pocket.That has not worked out..He and his wife Debbie Cesar are the registered owners of AJ Transport.Neither one will respond now.Please pass the word along as I am sure I am not the only one affected by Jeff Couch and John Cesar.

Original review posted by user Mar 29, 2015

We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border.Customer pays cash to the driver.John Cesar of AJ Transport.Our unit was damaged in transit by trucking company.We have been promised compensation for the last year and they are telling us now that we are not getting any.

We are from Canada so they are saying no big deal..Please help us if you have a way to deal with this.We are a retired couple from Canada and need some input.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Being lied to

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
I just want what I paid to have RV fixed.. Not a cent more..
Monetary loss:
Product or service
2014 Salem 27Rkss
Review category
Dealers
review #614926 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jeff Couchs Rv Nation? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 8 No 8
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
21 of 23 Jeff Couchs Rv Nation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 01, 2015 #978879

where do you live? i had the same thing happen

May 01, 2015 #978907

I live in Nova Scotia Canada. Can you tell me more?

May 03, 2015 #979381

you can email me scricont@nb.aibn.com

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.