Update added by user May 05, 2015
Hi There, The only update I have not heard from Jeff Couch of Jeff Couch's RV Nation nor from his Driver John Cesar.I have been in touch with John Cesar's insurance carrier .I was told at the time by John Cesar that John's deductable was higher than the amount of my damages so he would pay the amount out of pocket.That has not worked out..He and his wife Debbie Cesar are the registered owners of AJ Transport.Neither one will respond now.Please pass the word along as I am sure I am not the only one affected by Jeff Couch and John Cesar.
Original review posted by user Mar 29, 2015
We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border.Customer pays cash to the driver.John Cesar of AJ Transport.Our unit was damaged in transit by trucking company.We have been promised compensation for the last year and they are telling us now that we are not getting any.
We are from Canada so they are saying no big deal..Please help us if you have a way to deal with this.We are a retired couple from Canada and need some input.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I just want what I paid to have RV fixed.. Not a cent more..
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Salem 27Rkss
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I ordered a beddinginn duvet set (see image 1)...on Jan 8, 2016 I received my order (see image 2). NOTHING AT ALL like the image on their website!!!!!!!!!! I contacted..."
- "Ordered a tailored chiffon dress from them cost $260.00 Canadian and It was poorly made, wrong bodice color, cut wrong, and too big. I've been exchanging emails for weeks..."
- "Do not buy from Bob Blumenthal Auto Sales, Sackville, NS.I bought a 2011 Buick Lacrosse & I had issues with it as soon as I drove it off their lot...."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."