Jeff Couchs Rv Nation - Damaged RV..Jeff Couch RV Nation
Update added by user May 05, 2015
Hi There, The only update I have not heard from Jeff Couch of Jeff Couch's RV Nation nor from his Driver John Cesar.I have been in touch with John Cesar's insurance carrier .I was told at the time by John Cesar that John's deductable was higher than the amount of my damages so he would pay the amount out of pocket.That has not worked out..He and his wife Debbie Cesar are the registered owners of AJ Transport.Neither one will respond now.Please pass the word along as I am sure I am not the only one affected by Jeff Couch and John Cesar.
Original review posted by user Mar 29, 2015
We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border.Customer pays cash to the driver.John Cesar of AJ Transport.Our unit was damaged in transit by trucking company.We have been promised compensation for the last year and they are telling us now that we are not getting any.
We are from Canada so they are saying no big deal..Please help us if you have a way to deal with this.We are a retired couple from Canada and need some input.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I just want what I paid to have RV fixed.. Not a cent more..
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Salem 27Rkss
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Ordered a personalized ring on December 14 with a gaurentee it would arrive before christmas. Today is Dec 24 and the ring arrived yesterday! Wonderful service as far as im..."
- "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..."
- "Do not buy from Bob Blumenthal Auto Sales, Sackville, NS.I bought a 2011 Buick Lacrosse & I had issues with it as soon as I drove it off their lot...."