1.3

I called about a camper to purchase. Got some person who knew nothing about their products first off I stayed on the phone because their prices were decent even with delivery however I wanted specifics, their website offers to build what you want but I was told I had to order from his stock, if Im going to pay for something I want it like I want it..wtf is wrong with these guys.

To get off the phone I told him 2 more times I would call him back after discussing further with my family. Was very interested until we immediately started getting call after call after call, then the emails started coming. I said again we would get back. Was also told they do not sell used trailers, yet they clearly had used trailers on their site.

Once inquiring about the used trailer our little butt hurt buddy Bryan Purple Hayes got an attitude.

Then emailed us back with IDGAF as his response and to stay off his website. What kinda of people are supporting these knuckleheads.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Salesman on the phone, Crooked attempt to cheat us, Very poor customer service, Bryan purple hayes, Constant calling.

Comments