We were going to buy a travel trailer from Couches RV Nation. Hunter said we had to send $500 to get paperwork going.

Said the money was refundable. When we received the online papers through Hello Sign, the papers didn't match with what we were told. We called to ask questions and he got upset because we were asking questions and hung up on me. We had already signed the papers and sent them.

I should have ran back in and cancelled the transaction. The papers disappeared, on Hello Sign, it said I would have set up an account to get a copy. I had to ask about that also. We got a copy but decided to cancel that night.

I sent an email right away. Come to find out the money wasn't going to be refunded. They sent the finance papers they had alot of mistakes and also had a power of attorney paper. I said I would never sign a power of attorney paper to them!

There were over 4 different emails addresses, so I sent a cancel message on all of them.

Hunter said he didn't know where I sent the emails!?!?? The BBB had an A- rating which in reality should be an 'F'. Then I started reading the others complaints and it was spot on as to how we were already being treated. We want our money back, because there was nothing done by that company.

The trailer was sitting on their lot.

We cancelled within hours. We are not going to just hand over $500 for nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jeff Couchs Rv Nation Sales Representative.

Comments

Kept our $500 even though the snakes did nothing#!! Except play games with us.

Thanks for the honest review/complaint!I just retired and was looking to pick up a toy for my golden years but I think I'll steer clear of them!...