1.4K views

WOW, I am (was) trying to purchase an RV From Jeff Couch's RV Nation. During talks with Salesman David Dorsten, he gave me a price by e-mail.

I called him and requested a VIN number. He stated that I needed to place a deposit on the unit first, what unit, which unit, really, when I questioned that particular procedure, he called me a F***ing *** and hung up. Is this the way others have been treated.

This place was recommended to me. Must be a booming time for RV sales to *** potential customers.

This person wrote the review because of "horrible sales staff" of rv from Jeff Couchs Rv Nation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jeff Couchs Rv Nation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jeff Couchs Rv Nation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Seems odd, the VIN numbers appear on every listing they have on line.

Palm City, Florida, United States #1192961

Don't believe you!!

to Anonymous Dayton, Ohio, United States #1238599

I do. Jeff Couch himself did the same with us. Obnoxious.

Yes. I was. Mad because I found a better buy.

Wow I won't call them the bastards what are they all Crooks I was thinking of buying an RV from them but not I will look elsewhere thank you